In Home Consultation
Once you’ve booked a consultation, a design expert will visit you at home to discuss your requirements and budget. During the consultation, our designer will listen to your ideas, offer suggestions, show you samples and take measurements. Your creative input and our expert guidance will ensure a great design. You can book an in-home consultation by filling out your details below.
Given that every client vision is different, our designer will share a range of design styles and options with you - taking into account the surrounding décor and any spatial constraints. You’ll be consulted on aspects such as:-
- Kitchen style – Contemporary, Modern or French Provincial
- Colours and timber finishes
- Benchtops – timber and stone
- Feature islands, splashbacks and feature panels
- Door handles and finishes
- Sinks and taps
- Tiling and flooring
- Lighting and storage solutions
- Appliances – including ovens, cooktops, rangehoods, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, water filtration systems and garbage disposal units.
Once you’re happy with the various design aspects, our designer will create a 3D visual representation of your new kitchen on the spot. This is the exciting moment when you realise that your dream kitchen is on its way to becoming reality!
If you’re happy with the design and price, we’ll seek your commitment to advance to the manufacturing and fitting stages. The manufacturing process, which usually takes between two and three weeks, commences once we’ve received your deposit. When your kitchen has been manufactured, we’ll organise an installation time with you – an installation usually takes between two and four days, but times can vary.